Dust Tactics: Markus - Blutruez Korps Experiment

Nobody could ever accuse Dust Tactics of being dull. There's some many different and interesting concepts.

Generically engineered Axis combat gorillas are one such concept. Marcus was first specimen of the Kampaffen experiments following the Blutkruez Korps takeover of the program.

Markus comes with the Dust Tactics: Operation Seelowe Campaign Expansion.

Markus 'Kampaffe' 001 is full of rage, the intelligence enhancing drugs have convinced him of the bigotry of mankind at war and he knows all too well there is no place for simian kind in the aftermath of this world war. Markus can be devastating in his own right and his charge ability means he's even more likely to get stuck in.

Dust Tactics: Kampaffe 001 - Markus - Blutkruez Korps Experiment.
I love the dynamic sculpt. Paint treatment was pretty standard, base-coat, wash, dry-brush and detail. And I even managed to get a little X-27 Tamiya Clear Red on his tongue.

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to face him in hand to hand combat! Nice figure, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite right too Bryan... I don't want to face him on the tabletop! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. That is such a great miniature, you are not doing anything to help my crumbling willpower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Michael. And apologies in advance about the stuff to I'll be posting soon too, there's far too many kinda cool things coming out of the DUST game (if you're into that kind of thing). Different to your stuff but you'd likley have fun with the style of the minis.

      Delete
  3. The more I see of this game, the more I like it. Great job dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob! It caught me at the right time and I'm thoroughly enjoying all I've done forit and the game so far. The game plays pretty well, simple, yet effective, so I can't grumble. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    Football Online

    ReplyDelete